Wednesday, February 01, 2006

how do you spell a primal scream?


I just watched the Austin American Idol auditions - I just want to SCREAM right now! I guess it wouldn't piss me off nearly to the point of a brain aneurysm if it wasn't on the tails of Las Vegas = worst fucking audition city EVER.

SCREAMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, so now that that's out of my system... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why has God forsaken me? Why was I not good enough to even get to Randy, Paula and Simon? Whywhywhywhywhy.

I *know* I'm good. I fucking know it. And it fucking pisses me off.

I am *this* close to not watching the rest of the season. *scowl*

you may now commence with the uplifting comments. thank you.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Dr. Zoom said...

I'm too damn old, so I never got the chance for the humiliation.

Anonymous said...

Getting here late... But man, do I agree with your American Idol observations... Bleh.

I'll probably watch anyway... Just because I like abuse...